Linux System Administrator
The System Administrator is responsible for effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. The system administration tasking will be focused on improving the stability and performance of the system, maintaining and improving the security posture of the systems, continuous monitoring of system health, and troubleshooting issues that arise.
This individual is accountable for Linux, Windows, and application systems that support infrastructure and research and development (R&D). Responsibilities on these systems include SA engineering, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual operation. This individual will be responsible for the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) for the operational infrastructure to include regression testing and implementation.
Data Center Operations Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science, preferred.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Linux+, e.g., CompTIA Linux+, Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Five+ years of system administration experience in Linux environments and proficient in tasks such as shell scripting, creating cron jobs, analyzing log files, managing user accounts and groups, configuring iptables, and setting up mail services.
- Familiarity with web-based technologies, including but not limited to, reverse proxy servers, SSL certificate configuration, three-tier architecture, service oriented architecture, enterprise service bus, http, and differences between browsers.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Independent, self-starter.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written correspondence) in a professional and courteous manner with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Preferable fluent 4 skill English.
•Complete day to day operations and administration tasks of virtualized and physical server infrastructure
•Monitor and take action if there are issues. Work with vendor in resolving issues, tracking progress to completion.
•Contact to the vendor and get assist for maintenance work and report to senior manager.
•Monitor and action data center environmental factors like CCU, UPS , Generator, Air conditioner, Access control & CCTV.
•Ensure adequate housekeeping of the data center environment.
•Maintain high standards in terms of written materials/documentation, including system level documentation, infrastructure/incident reports and monitoring anomalies.
•Required to work both at data center location
•A proven ability to interact with different people everyday
•Expertise using Microsoft Office
•Expertise using email and internet.
Interested candidates shall send their CVs to email@example.com
DIR-ACE Technology Ltd.
Building 17, 3rd Floor
Myanmar Info-Tech, Hlaing Campus