Data Center Operations Engineer
The Data Center Operations Engineer is responsible for the operation, monitoring, trouble shooting and basic maintenance of HVAC equipment and electrical systems located within Data Center.
The operation comprised of computer room air conditioning equipment, UPS equipment, standby generators and associated switchgear and peripheral gear.
Required to perform regular walk-arounds of the facility to ensure that everything is functioning properly, monitoring and analyzing network and infrastructure alarms and escalating to appropriate teams if necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The operation, monitoring, trouble shooting and basic maintenance of HVAC equipment, network and infrastructure alarm system, and electrical systems. If necessary escalating to appropriate teams and vendors.
• Ability to work with multinational vendors to solve issues and get assist for maintenance work.
• Signing in and assisting colocation clients as required while visiting the data center to work on their equipment.
• Maintain high standards in terms of written materials/documentation, including system level Documentation, infrastructure/incident reports and monitoring anomalies.
• 2-3 years’ experience working with electrical / mechanical systems
• Experience in data center operations is preferred. Knowledge is required.
• Project management experience is preferred
• Customer service experience is preferred
Interested candidates shall send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIR-ACE Technology Ltd.
Building 17, 3rd Floor
Myanmar Info-Tech, Hlaing Campus